Monday, April 25, 2011

Earth Day and Easter

Saturday was the Earth Day celebration at the park and we went with my brother and his family. The sun was shining and everyone was in a great mood always a plus with our family! My brother has never been to Earth Day so it was alot of fun showing him all the neat things for the kids to do and learn. And of course he was just like a kid, all excited over all the free things being given away! The kids were excited to just be out at the park and to see how many of their friends they could find. And how much food they could eat!Alex was excited because there were funnel cakes and they are her favorite! Mine too but I behaved! After the food we went through the zoo to see the animals. The kids love going to the zoo every chance they get. All in all it was a great day and I am glad my brother and his family spent it with us.



I got Derek's girlfriend to take a family picture for Easter. I thought it might be nice to have a recent photo of the family but of course the kids had to act up so it may not be perfect but I am happy with the results!

1 comment:

Jessica Dean said...

I love the family picture! It's perfect cuz it shows everyones personality! Miss you guys! And I'm proud of you for "behaving" around the funnel cakes.. I would have scarfed it all gone! :)