Thursday, April 7, 2011

Conner's First Tooth Fairy Visit!

Conner is less than 2 weeks off from turning 8 and he has never lost a single tooth. As you can imagine I have been a little concerned about this but every dentist he has been to says it is ok. Well his new dentist decided we were going to step things up and pull out his top front teeth to help the permanent ones have a place to go and this right here is the result of that visit......

Isn't he adorable! The tooth fairy left him $5 I am sure it was to help soothe the shock of the new big hole in his mouth! I hope he spends it well!

2 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

Gasp! That is a big hole in his mouth! Good the the tooth fairy is a kind hearted little fairy! I'm glad he has a better dentist though.

Bethany said...

The little guy is growing up. All your cuties are growing up. I saw Jessica's pictures of y'all together and couldn't believe how fast your kids are growing up. We miss you guys oodles and caboodles.