Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kids Christmas Party

On Saturday my company had a Christmas party just for kids! They do this every year and my boss very graciously opens his house to the hoard of children! There is always a sleigh ride and hot cocoa and Santa drops in with a gift for every kid there! This is a party they look forward to and talk about for weeks afterwards! Pictures of the kids with Santa are always taken and I am really excited to get them this year but a friend of mine got this one of me with Alex that I thought turned out pretty good so I thought I would share! And when the Santa pictures get in I will add them! Caitlyn got a pretty cool butterfly fairy Barbie that has wings that turn into a skirt and the boys got those Hex bugs that are all the rage now (whatever!) I guess if I have to have bugs in the house then having ones that run on batteries is ok! Alex got a bracelet making kit. She was happy with it since it makes enough bracelets to wear one new one a day for a whole month! All in all it was a great day for them!

2 comments:

ashley said...

i love that picture!

Jessica Dean said...

Oh it's such a beautiful picture. Geesh, you go away for 6 months,and the kids grow up right in front of you! You both look so pretty.