Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Quiet Weekend

Since I had Thursday and Friday off from work and the weekend off from The Dance Shop we did a whole lot of NOTHING the entire Thanksgiving weekend. We actually spent alot of the weekend in our pajamas and it was great! It is not often we have that much time as a family together without alot of other stuff going on to get in the way. On Saturday we made gingerbread houses out of graham cracker since I am way too lazy to make all the gingerbread pieces! The kids thought it was one of the greatest ideas I have had in a long time! Of course they didn't really have the patience necessary to hold the pieces together while the frosting-glue dried so most of the houses didn't turn out with the slanted roof! I was lucky to get the picture I did since right after it was taken the houses were all devoured!! I now only have one lonely house out of this pieceful village and that house is the one I made! It was a great family activity and one we will do again next year! Maybe this time they will last a little bit longer!

No comments: