Wednesday, May 12, 2010

-ology!

Ok here you go a whole lot of random nothings about me! Why did I do this??? Well why not! Other people do silly things like this on their blogs I didn't want to be left out!


Darcie – ology 10 things about ME!!!!

1. I get up way too early every morning! 4:00a.m.! I need to learn to sleep a bit more!

2. I drink way too much coffee! Hot, Iced, Frozen matters not to me! It all tastes great!

3. I feel naked if I don’t have my toe nails painted!

4. I snore! Yes I admit it! I can even snore so loud I wake myself up!

5. I hate to fold laundry! I bought a couch for sitting on and a love seat for my clean laundry!

6. I hate to wear shoes but I love to buy and own them! I own a lot of shoes! Some still have tags cuz I never wear them!

7. I love Love LOVE to play Roller Coaster Tycoon! I can play for hours if I let myself!

8. I would love to learn a foreign language! Makes me wish I would have paid attention in German class!

9. I think a bubble bath and a good book is a way better way to spend a Friday night than going out

10. I think my kids are the best thing to ever happen to me!

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice? Honey Mustard. Yummy

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chinese!!

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Canadian Bacon and Pineapple

What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut Butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house? 6 which is 6 too many

What color is your cell phone? Blue

Are you computer savvy? Ok sure if you say so!

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Do you have any children that are left – handed? 2 of them! Aren’t I lucky!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
nope

What was the last heavy item you lifted? I really have no idea

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes in 2nd grade when a boy named Alexander pulled me off the top of the eagles perch. Guess I should have been teasing him huh!

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name so I wouldn’t change it

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NO WAY!

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? A lot! But I am always looking for more!

Last person you talked to? Lydia

Last person you hugged? Caitlyn

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season? Fall

Holiday? Halloween all the way!

Day of the week? Sunday. It is the one day of the week I can spend the whole day with my kids

Month? October! It has Halloween in it!

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Mood? Fine. Mellow

What are you listening to? The playlist on my blog

What should you be doing right now? deposits

Current favorite TV Show: Army Wives and when it comes back Top Chef!

Worrying about? Nothing for a change!

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning? Daycare

What’s the last movie you saw? Sweet Home Alabama with my girls last night

Do you smile often? A lot! It makes people think I am up to something!

Sleeping Alone Tonight? Unless Caitlyn or Conner gets in my bed then yes alone again

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

Do you always answer your phone? NO sometimes I can’t get to it in time

It’s after ten o’clock in the evening and the phone rings. Who will it be? Wrong number I would hope

If you could change your eye color what would it be? To a more vivid blue like my kids! My blue is not as pretty as theirs

If you could have a body part altered, sucked or botoxed, which part would it be? I want smaller boobs! Like 2 or 3 sizes smaller! Crazy I know!

Do you own a digital camera? No I am kinda behind the times!

Do you have a pet? I have pets! Plural! 2 dogs, 1 cat, and as of this morning 3 fish!

Favorite Christmas song(s)? Do you hear what I hear

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? A clean house!

Can you do push ups? Maybe 1 or 2 before I collapse!

What are you looking forward to? Warmer weather!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I would say excited

Do you have an accent? Doesn’t everyone?

Do you cry easily? All the time!

Plans tomorrow? Work, dance, home! Sleep then repeat!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes and it is a sad place

Name 3 things you bought today: coffee is it! Nothing else!

Have you ever been given roses? Yes! Caitlyn gave me one yesterday!

Current worry? Whether or not I will get my yard cleaned before Memorial day or not!

So now you know all those things about me you were just dying to know!

2 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

Love it!! I knew most of those things those, but it's way fun to read! You are awesome and I'm so glad you're my friend.

Bethany said...

I was not surprised that Halloween is your favorite Holiday. I was amazed that you get up at 4am. So, that's how you accomplish all the incredible things you do!