Thursday, April 22, 2010

Conner is 7!

Another year come and gone and the changes in Conner are very apperent now! My little boy is getting taller and losing the baby look and I am sad about that. He is very different from my other 2 boys because he likes sports! He has asked to play soccer so I will be finding out about that for him soon. He also likes to fish and play video games and can give his older brother Derek a run for his money on some of the games they play! It is great to see him find himself and enjoy what he does. I am sure he will turn into quite the young man!


We didn't have a party this year. Instead we had our favorite neighbors over for cake and ice cream! He got a soccer ball, baseball and bat, new movies, summer clothes, a fishing pole, sunglasses, and a really cool Buzz Lightyear jetpack! His aunt and great grandma took him to lunch at Red Robin and then to Barnes & Noble to pick out books! He made quite the haul for one so young!


He also got his very first serious black eye from a disc golf frisbee! Guess next time he should duck! LOL
I can't wait to see what the coming year has in store for Conner!


2 comments:

Jessica Dean said...

Yay for Conner!! Yay for his first black eye! compliments of my son thank you very much! Glad to be able to be at his birthday.

Bethany said...

Happy B-Day Conner! His eye must doing better because I didn't notice it today. I laughed so hard at your post about "Chuck" moving in. I think he stops by my house pretty frequently too.