Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chuck

I have 6 children. Did you know that?! I am sure I only gave birth to 5. Last time I counted I only had 5 beds for kids. I only make 5 plates for dinner at night. But somewhere, somehow I seem to have adopted, collected, acquired, or whatever a new kid that Derek has so lovingly named Chuck!

I am sure that every parent in the world has Chuck live in their house too! Chuck is a very naughty kid! Chuck eats things when he knows very well that mom said NO! Chuck even eats in the living room and bedrooms which is against the rules! Chuck draws on the walls and floor and even writes names like Conner and Caitlyn in an attempt to get them in trouble! Chuck loves to take toys out of toy boxes for me to step on and Chuck thinks unrolling toilet paper into the toilet is pretty dang funny! Chcuk likes to leave empty boxes in the cupboard and fridge so that mom has no idea how much food we really have! Chuck thinks he can get away with anything and everything!

Chuck is wrong!

I am not a fan of Chuck and I really wish he could learn to behave! I don't like having to clean up after Chuck. However I know that I am stuck with Chuck until Caitlyn grows up and moves out and then Chuck can go live with all 5 of my kids! I am sure they will love him just as much as I do!!

No comments: