Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking a break before the big performance!



Saturday was a busy day for me and the girls! Alex stayed Friday night with one of the other dancers so I only had to worry about getting Caitlyn to the Civic on time for practice! After a stop in to the beauty supply store to pick up a hair piece then a stop at Starbucks we were on our way! We started on schedule and thankfully got a break before the night performance so we stopped into McDonalds for some chicken nuggets before we went home for a nap. The performance went amazing well. The girls both danced like little divas! I am so proud of both of them! I will post their pictures as soon as I get them!

3 comments:

ashley said...

cute cute girls!

Chris & Stephanie said...

So cute. You have beautiful girls.

Jessica Dean said...

It was such a great performance! Your girls did so good! I'll never forget Caitlyn in her dance, ordering everyone around... then there's that little girl who fell down... precious! Can't wait for more pictures!!